I think that I am going to make this Christmas morning!
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package pre-cooked ham steak, diced
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Stir hash browns, ham, Cheddar cheese, onion, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and butter in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove foil and continue baking until brown, about 15 minutes more.
Printed From Allrecipes.com 12/17/2015