My 2012 Goals
Anyone like me already thinking about their goals for the New Year? I have already started putting together my year’s goals, both short term goals, and long term goals.
I will share some of my goals with you all, and I will also be putting together some posts for you on how to create measure and follow through with the goals you create for yourself and business.
I like to separate my goals into sections. I am also going to add the tasks for my goals to my on-line calendar so that I can view it daily via computer, tablet and phone, wherever I am, and set up reminders!
Above all I am going to take time to smell the roses, take walks with the dogs, and spend time with my boys!
- Decide the best way to utilize the marketing dollars I have available
- Create at least 3 posts on each blog weekly
- Write 2 new articles each month
- Continue daily marketing via facebook, twitter, and blogging
- Continue bi-monthly newsletters
The Speckled Goose:
- Add a minimum of 10 new pictures of new items in the store weekly.
- Create weekly updates for both stores (NT & Erie)
- Add a minimum of 15 new sets of graphics weekly to each site
- Add a minimum of 10 new printables weekly to each site
- Add a minimum of 10 items weekly to Artfire store
These are just a few, and I am still working on my goals. Check back to see what I have come up with as far as measuring and following through with your goals.
Have a great afternoon!
Nancie, Haley d’Pug & Bear